Thursday 3 November 2011

Bonjour!

 
Welcome to my little piece of the world wide web.
My name is Kelly, but for the purpose of this Blog I may be otherwise known as “Miss B” and I am a University Student from the UK. The purpose of this Blog is to share with you some tales from the life of a poor student, as well as discussing some of my passions such as fashion, beauty, music and the world of business. I am currently studying for a degree in Business Studies at the most exciting time (although not necessarily in a good way…) to be following and analysing the world’s economy. My ultimate goal however would to use my business knowledge within the beauty or fashion industry, an area where I feel I can express my secret creativity!
Therefore this Blog will cover elements of runways, make-up reviews, entrepreneurs, news articles, my wardrobe, as well as how to budget as a student, in areas of clothing, make-up and food. Especially food. You will soon start to learn just how much of a terrible cook I am and all of my disasters within the kitchen. But maybe we need to get to know each other a little bit better before I let too much slip…
Anyways I hope that you enjoy reading. Feel free to leave any comments as I would love to know your opinions and hope that you will enjoy following me.

http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/



2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My name is Carizza and I am a fashion blogger from Philippines :) I really like your blog. I'd definitely follow you from now on. Hope you could follow back! ;)

    carizzachua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© English Rose, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena