Hello my little corner of the internet.
It is true I have been away for a while. A whole year to be more precise. Thank you for continuing to follow my blog in my absence.
“englishroseuk.blogspot.co.uk” is in the process of a mini-makeover, so keep an eye on the design updates I put in place over the next few weeks. I have recently done a lot of research into how to create and maintain an attractive blog, and I hope to deliver a beautiful little space to you soon.
A lot has changed in my life over the past year. My skills in marketing, design and branding have developed the past year in my degree and my interest in fashion has certainly developed. I feel that I am now old enough to make this blog something really special. I would love to have you as part of my journey.
So what has happened in my life over the last year?
- I have lost 33lbs in weight. This is the major change contributing to this blog. I have increased my confidence dramatically, have had to learn about dressing a new body shape, and my interest in fashion has developed dramatically.
- I have completed my second year of University. After the wonderfully long Summer I started a few days ago, I will enter my final year with lots of new projects and subjects to explore.
- I now work at a beautiful five star hotel, a job which I love.
- I have met some truly amazing new people who continue to inspire me and make my life so lovely.
- I unfortunately lost my beautiful little dog last June, who was mentioned in many previous posts. He was my best friend from the age of three years old, for seventeen years. But he will continue to be mentioned in my writing.
- I have moved house into a very cute English Cottage.
- I have turned 21! Yes officially well away from my teenage years and I’m supposed to now act like an adult.
- I have developed a love of photography, and therefore many beautiful images from other photographers will be highlighted throughout my posts.
Many of you were loyal followers to me in the past. Pop me a comment below to let me know how you are getting on.
Love to you all.
Miss B xxx