Tuesday, 13 December 2011
One thing I love on a cold December evening, is wrapping up warm with a cup of tea, responding to all your lovely comments :)
I am starting to feel more and more Christmassy everyday! As of yesterday all of my assignments for the term were handed in, and with only a couple of days before I leave University for the holidays, I am definitely feeling the Christmas spirit!
Amazing things that happened to me this week…
1) I managed to get a job with the University being a “Student Ambassador”. This involves showing prospective students around the campus, and talking to younger people at schools who are considering higher education. 600 applicants for 40 positions and I managed to be selected :) Very happy girl!
2) I have at least twenty beautiful Christmas cards from old friends decorating my room.
3) I was well and truly spoilt this weekend being taken out for dinner, takeaway with films, and being bought a beautiful scarf.
4) Tomorrow is our hall Christmas Party! With Secret Santa presents and party food!
5) In a few days I will be heading home to my lovely little dog!
Is anything starting to get you in the Christmas spirit?!
The only thing that could possibly put a blip in my lovely week is the prediction of snow across the UK this week! Beautiful yes…but with my driving experience, there is no way I would be getting home for Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you all
Miss B xxx
Powered by Blogger.