Friday, 18 November 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1


Guess what I went to see today!? Oh yes! I’ve had tickets for months and eventually got to watch The Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn Part 1! I have been so excited about seeing this film which is probably incredibly sad!
But only because I am such a fan of the books. I hardly read…i know its terrible…but to be honest while studying for my degree the only books I read are on Organisational Behaviour or Economics and Accounting! However I agreed to start reading the first book over the summer…and somehow managed to read all four books within a week! I was addicted, and fell madly in love with Edward Cullen…(I am sure I am loosing many followers as I write this but its a risk I am willing to take…)
Obviously I do not believe that the films are as good as the books, however I still enjoy following the story on screen. I must say I thought the fourth film was brilliant. Many critics have said that it is too slow…which I agree with to an extent, but to be honest I think it needed to be to emphasise Bella and Edwards relationship, which has a greater atmosphere in the book.
What are your opinions? Am I an extremely sad fan? Do you agree? Are you Team Jacob or Team Edward? Let me know lovelies!
http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

  1. I didn't read books but I wathed all films,and tomorrow I'll watch Breaking Dawn!uff many people say me it's not good! :(
    come to see my outfits and participate on my Gucci or chanel giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. watching the movies makes me want to read the books SO bad. can't wait to see the movie!! luckyyy

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik wil hem zo graag zien!!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see it ! My best friend one tickets to go and see it :) I cannot wait.

    Love S:
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I was looking for some fashion blog to follow and found yours!
    I hope you can visit mine too! Kindly Follow me if you like my blog here http://tinyurl.com/7u2b2jp

    See you!

    Regards,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a huge fan of the films (and haven't read the books), however I am glad that you enjoyed them :).

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to see it! My boyfriend made me watch immortals instead:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sweety, thanks for your comments!!
    yeeesss, if you want we can follow!!
    great post

    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and its amazing. I've been wanting to see this movie too even though I didn't quite like the last one. I love Rob Pattinson but don't like the way he's so white and shiny in the movie so I would go with Team Jacob :)
    I am a fashion blogger and I would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me there. I will definitely follow you back :):)

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    You can also find me at twitter(@RaindropsofRed) and facebook(Raindrops of Red)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. To be honest, I haven't read the books and I have only watched the first movie! But I plan to watch this one, it must be more romantic I guess!:)

    Following you now on Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Chrysa
    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much dear for lovely words, follow you back and lot's of kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thankyou for all your lovely comments! Its nice to see there are some excited Twilight fans on here too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't seen the movie yet but i think it's a pretty good movie just like the past series. I will definitely watch it soon!

    Babi
    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw this over the weekend too! Bit disappointed it ended how it did, bring on part 2!

    x Gen

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

© English Rose, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena